Harper Testimonial - Newcastle XI vs AC Milan Glorie

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Re: Steve Harper testimonial

Post by TJR » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:41 pm

Got the posh seats for this <laugh>

17 tickets in the platinum club level 3A. I'm looking forward to it, still can't believe I'm going to get the chance to see Maldini and Baresi play live!

I hope we manage to sell this out as well, I'll be disappointed in our fans if we don't. Its the very least Harper and those fantastic charities deserve.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:59 pm

Just watched MOtD highlights of the 4-4 <awe>

Our 2nd penalty resulted from the FK routine to Willo <laugh> Pards has stuck with it ever since!
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Tomski
Le Championski
Le Championski

Post by Tomski » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:Just watched MOtD highlights of the 4-4 <awe>

Our 2nd penalty resulted from the FK routine to Willo <laugh> Pards has stuck with it ever since!
Tiote has stuck with his long shots as well <laugh>

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:02 pm

Tomski wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:Just watched MOtD highlights of the 4-4 <awe>

Tiote has stuck with his long shots as well <laugh>
<laugh> And probably not hit the target since!
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

B4E
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by B4E » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:06 am

Why do people even consider boycotting, in the end you are going to watch football and the football is still going to be played regardless of where you are.
RIP

Heisen
Stallsenberg
Stallsenberg

Post by Heisen » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:25 pm

B4E wrote:Why do people even consider boycotting, in the end you are going to watch football and the football is still going to be played regardless of where you are.
This. At the end of the day, I'm a football fan. Regardless of club politics etc., what it boils down to is watching and enjoying a game of football. Staying away accomplishes nothing and is just a massive case of cutting your nose off to spite your face and is such a negative reaction for the team to have to face when it's not them that deserve that sort of reaction.

Tomski
Le Championski
Le Championski

Post by Tomski » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Heisen wrote:
B4E wrote:Why do people even consider boycotting, in the end you are going to watch football and the football is still going to be played regardless of where you are.
This. At the end of the day, I'm a football fan. Regardless of club politics etc., what it boils down to is watching and enjoying a game of football. Staying away accomplishes nothing and is just a massive case of cutting your nose off to spite your face and is such a negative reaction for the team to have to face when it's not them that deserve that sort of reaction.
Agree. Although sadly, there are some people in this world* who don't understand this logic.

*nufc4life

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:04 am

Tomski wrote:
Heisen wrote:
Agree. Although sadly, there are some people in this world* who don't understand this logic.

*nufc4life

this. If I didn't got to games when I disagree with aspects of how the way our club is run, I'd have never been to a single match.
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

nufc4life

Post by nufc4life » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:12 am

Well my moto is why should we pay for pardew and his same shitty tactics week in week out. Can go and whistle as far as I'm concerned

Chip Chipperson
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Chip Chipperson » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:21 am

nufc4life wrote:Well my moto is why should we pay for pardew and his same s***ty tactics week in week out. Can go and whistle as far as I'm concerned
May I ask what game you last attended?
"How dare you. How dare you! Don't ever, ever call me a bully. I'm so much worse than that." - Malcolm Tucker

Heisen
Stallsenberg
Stallsenberg

Post by Heisen » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:24 am

nufc4life wrote:Well my moto is why should we pay for pardew and his same s***ty tactics week in week out. Can go and whistle as far as I'm concerned
May I ask why you support NUFC? Yet to see you say a single positive thing yet

Dr. Bishop
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Dr. Bishop » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:31 am

nufc4life wrote:Well my moto is why should we pay for pardew and his same shitty tactics week in week out. Can go and whistle as far as I'm concerned
<guffaw>
“I just got an erection. Oh, fear not. It’s nothing to do with your state of undress. I just simply need to urinate.”
Dr. Walter Bishop

Chip Chipperson
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Chip Chipperson » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:35 am

Heisen wrote:
He has nufc4life as his username, how dare you f***ing question his loyalty, you village! <grr>
"How dare you. How dare you! Don't ever, ever call me a bully. I'm so much worse than that." - Malcolm Tucker

Heisen
Stallsenberg
Stallsenberg

Post by Heisen » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:38 am

Ainsley's Apprentice wrote:
Heisen wrote:
He has nufc4life as his username, how dare you f****** question his loyalty, you village! <grr>
hea dont talk to me like that you little cronut ill offa you on nytime nyplace

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:40 am

Heisen wrote:
He has nufc4life as his username, how dare you f****** question his loyalty, you village! <grr>
hea dont talk to me like that you little c*** ill offa you on nytime nyplace
NY Time: September 11th 2001; lets say 08:30am
NY place: World Trade Center

Chip Chipperson
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Chip Chipperson » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:47 am

Heisen wrote:
hea dont talk to me like that you little c*** ill offa you on nytime nyplace
i kna more bowt the sport thn ye kid. put so many combos on ye yad think ye were a safe pal. toon army! pardew out!

nufc4life

Post by nufc4life » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Only 1 nufc4life my pedigree chums ,I support the toon as I always have and always will I just don't like the idea of paying when were a laughing stock

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:30 pm

nufc4life wrote:Only 1 nufc4life my pedigree chums ,I support the toon as I always have and always will I just don't like the idea of paying when were a laughing stock
You're really buying into this "we're a laughing stock" story? I thought that was just getting pushed by mackems and negative people like you?

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:32 pm

I think laughing stock is overdoing it. To be honest if anyone is that it's Liverpool. Don't think anyone cares that much about us (RTG aside)
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

Dr. Bishop
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Dr. Bishop » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:33 pm

nufc4life wrote:Only 1 nufc4life my pedigree chums ,I support the toon as I always have and always will I just don't like the idea of paying when were a laughing stock
<guffaw>
“I just got an erection. Oh, fear not. It’s nothing to do with your state of undress. I just simply need to urinate.”
Dr. Walter Bishop