Preview: Newcastle Utd vs Blackburn Rovers

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Re: Preview: Newcastle Utd vs Blackburn Rovers

Post by beatski » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:49 pm

MultipleJesuses wrote:
gawalls wrote:
I know I'm being negative and I apologise for that it's just I'm seeing a pattern on how teams are beating us, when they sit back and wait patiently is when we struggle and it does concern me a little
What? We rarely get beaten.
highest scorers in the league, only failed to score in 3 games, only lost 4. think we're doing alright tbh

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:04 pm

We'll still go up automatically, everyone has off days.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

Post by el héroe » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:55 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:We'll still go up automatically, everyone has off days.
Agree. Also remember we play Hull in the cup on Tuesday night then we plat Forrest on Friday night so I'm sure Rafa had this in mind when selecting the team. <applause>
'I WILL DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE'

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:40 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
TJR wrote:It was a s**** game, especially first half. I was expecting us to get beat and don't really care too much. We'll still win the league but the odd loss every now and again will keep us grounded.

We play on Tuesday and Friday as well. We needed to make changes and the Hull game is by far the most important this week.

I've not seen any highlights yet but was it a back pass. I was at the other end of the ground but it certainly looked like it. Should have been a red for the Blackburn keeper.

Also we could have had a pen when Mitro was elbowed in the face though the handball pen shout definitely wasn't a pen.

Second half, especially late on, we had plenty of good chances. On another day we would have buried at least two or three if those. It just wasn't our day.
It was a clear back pass from where I was. Keeper doesn't get a red for picking up a back pass tho.
He played it with his knee so not a backpass, ref was absolutely correct.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:54 am

Colly wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:
It was a clear back pass from where I was. Keeper doesn't get a red for picking up a back pass tho.
He played it with his knee so not a backpass, ref was absolutely correct.
Didn't see that from where I was.

On another matter, the time wasting from their keeper for the entire match was a joke.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?