New Members: Introduce yourself here!

JamboGeordie
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Re: New Members: Introduce yourself here!

Post by JamboGeordie » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:33 pm

New member from Edinburgh. Hearts fan but been following Newcastle since 2006 and got to a few games a season here and there, now a season ticket holder. My mrs is a geordie but lived in Edinburgh most of her life, pretty much all her family are in Newcastle so has become a second home to me.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:52 pm

JamboGeordie wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:33 pm
New member from Edinburgh. Hearts fan but been following Newcastle since 2006 and got to a few games a season here and there, now a season ticket holder. My mrs is a geordie but lived in Edinburgh most of her life, pretty much all her family are in Newcastle so has become a second home to me.
Welcome <ok>

My uncle and cousin are both Hearts ST holders, I've seen a few games at Tynecastle but not for about 15-20 years now.

I'm actually coming to Edinburgh for a stag do Friday to Monday.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

JamboGeordie
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by JamboGeordie » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:58 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:52 pm
JamboGeordie wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:33 pm
Welcome <ok>

My uncle and cousin are both Hearts ST holders, I've seen a few games at Tynecastle but not for about 15-20 years now.

Was a season ST holder at tynecastle for years but very rarely go now, i prefer an away day with hearts than going to tynecastle.

If you are going to this stag do in a big group split up before heading into the pubs, they dont like big groups coming in at once.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:59 am

JamboGeordie wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:58 am
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:52 pm

Welcome <ok>

Was a season ST holder at tynecastle for years but very rarely go now, i prefer an away day with hearts than going to tynecastle.

If you are going to this stag do in a big group split up before heading into the pubs, they dont like big groups coming in at once.
Cheers, there's 12 of us so we'll walk in in groups of 4 or 6 <ok>

Had to tell the hostel we're staying at that it's a 30th birthday weekend as they don't accept stag dos.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Suzanne64uk
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Hi im Suzanne bt just call me Suzie. All my family love the Toon Army . Great day out at the footie.

Post by Suzanne64uk » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:44 pm

KingoStarr wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:36 pm
'Hi,
I'm skalpel and I hate people that hate people, as I'm a people person'