Pavel's eBar

What to do with empty filing cabinet in office?

Keep it, just in case.
11%
Remove it.
No votes
Shoot it.
11%
Fill with booze.
46%
Turn into modern art.
11%
Sell it to Ashley as our new star striker in exchange for a big mug and £5 SD voucher.
22%

Total votes: 37

Sir Bobby
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Sir Bobby » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:21 pm

That’s brilliant that

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:46 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-s ... e-46163962

I’m not joking, things like this annoy me so much. Innocent people including a baby have died because of the actions of some selfish prick. Anyone fleeing the police in a car chase should have a bullet shot through their scumbag head. Forget wasting time with court trials and money to keep them in prison, put the **** down.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:04 am

So I told Mrs BB this morning that scientists might have discovered a super earth. Her first words, and not even joking in the slightest were "have they found humans on it" <laugh>

She'd been sat watching BBC News while eating her breakfast, I'm sure if humans/aliens had been discovered on another planet then it might have been all over the news rather than Brexit <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:21 am

Watching the Brexit debacle yesterday and the media truly is scrabbling about for anything to deem as newsworthy to fill LIVE broadcasts.

One headline had me chuckling. "Ex Government mandarin describes what he thinks is going to happen" and the first sentence in the article from the person stated "I don't know what will happen"

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Post by Speedo » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:23 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:21 am
Watching the Brexit debacle yesterday and the media truly is scrabbling about for anything to deem as newsworthy to fill LIVE broadcasts.

One headline had me chuckling. "Ex Government mandarin describes what he thinks is going to happen" and the first sentence in the article from the person stated "I don't know what will happen"
Come on, tell me you don’t love a good governmental crisis. May has been repeatedly eviscerated for the last 2 hours on BBC News and it’s great viewing. She’s so stubborn she’s just standing there trying to take it.
I had the first custom w***

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:10 am

Speedo wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:23 pm
overseasTOON wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:21 am

Come on, tell me you don’t love a good governmental crisis. May has been repeatedly eviscerated for the last 2 hours on BBC News and it’s great viewing. She’s so stubborn she’s just standing there trying to take it.
Tbh she's been repeatedly eviscerated for the last 2 years and remains standing. This isn't stubbornness as far as I can tell, this is the most unwavering self belief I think I've ever seen in a PM. She makes Blair look like he had doubts about Iraq. She genuinely believes in herself because she is unable to accept that the real reason she hasn't been removed and carted away into the distance in a white van is the complete lack of alternative option. This is the worst feature of the legacy of Blairism, it transformed politics into a game in which conviction is replaced with career aspiration. By the rules of this game, May has done everything right and has been duly rewarded. What reason does she have to doubt herself?

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:36 am

I wholeheartedly blame Cameron for this whole mess, who rarely gets a mention.

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:07 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:36 am
I wholeheartedly blame Cameron for this whole mess, who rarely gets a mention.
This. We're in a constitutional crisis at the moment and nobody knows what actually controls the country: a referendum or the government. And it's entirely Cameron's fault for ruining the practice of electing a party based on what they claim to stand for, rather than electing a party because they'll just do whatever.

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:17 pm

skalpel wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:07 am
And it's entirely Cameron's fault for ruining the practice of electing a party based on what they claim to stand for, rather than electing a party because they'll just do whatever.
I don't think anyone expected the country to vote leave, but any sensible leader would have not taken that risk and given the parliament the final decision. This all boils down to overconfidence and poor planning - Camerons resignation a confirmation of this.

I still find Boris' and Farrages resignation baffling though <scratch>

PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by PTAO? » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:41 pm

Micky Quim wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:17 pm
skalpel wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:07 am
And it's entirely Cameron's fault for ruining the practice of electing a party based on what they claim to stand for, rather than electing a party because they'll just do whatever.
I don't think anyone expected the country to vote leave, but any sensible leader would have not taken that risk and given the parliament the final decision. This all boils down to overconfidence and poor planning - Camerons resignation a confirmation of this.

Farrage makes sense to me. His whole career was campaigning for the UK to regain its independence from the EU. Once we voted to leave, what was left for him to do?

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:24 am

PTAO? wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:41 pm
Micky Quim wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:17 pm

Farrage makes sense to me. His whole career was campaigning for the UK to regain its independence from the EU. Once we voted to leave, what was left for him to do?
See it through! <fist>

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Just had some interaction with a vegan and a veggie about recipes on my website.

Veggie was happy enough to provide some pointers and hints about how to convert ingredients etc.

Vegan called me a murderer. When I asked for some pointers on what ingredient changes I could make to ensure veggie options could be adapted to vegan compliant, was called scum and told to remove all my meat based dishes.

I remained patient and explained that all my training and experience was with traditional ingredients and methods but I was happy to learn new methods and ingredient swaps.

Response was still aggressive so I gave up.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:16 pm

Yeah s*** loads of vegans are complete tossers who try to force their opinions into everyone.

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:20 pm

My word this brexit deal is a mess. I was on the fence, but id rather stay in that have a bad deal that ruins us. I'm gonna stay in texas...

They are still playing politics and don't seem to realize that the EU is the world's largest economic zone and simply doesn't have to give the UK what it wants.

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Post by Speedo » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:21 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:14 pm
Just had some interaction with a vegan and a veggie about recipes on my website.

Veggie was happy enough to provide some pointers and hints about how to convert ingredients etc.

Vegan called me a murderer. When I asked for some pointers on what ingredient changes I could make to ensure veggie options could be adapted to vegan compliant, was called scum and told to remove all my meat based dishes.

I remained patient and explained that all my training and experience was with traditional ingredients and methods but I was happy to learn new methods and ingredient swaps.

What's your website? I might give some of them a try...

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Post by Speedo » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:51 pm

I think Patrice Evra headed too many footballs as a child

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:33 am

<****>

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:45 am

He might be losing his a**hole after that

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:23 am

Speedo wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:21 pm
overseasTOON wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:14 pm

What's your website? I might give some of them a try...
www.cookforcrowds.com

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:58 pm

<laugh> <laugh>

This is like peak David Brent.