The Betting Thread

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: The Betting Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:33 pm

Tbh it doesn't sounds like it's worth my time <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

NathanEr
Tindall's Hoody

Post by NathanEr » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:37 am

:) :) Yeah they have to win!

Seagull
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Seagull » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:16 pm

https://trade.footballindex.co.uk/

Has anyone tried this?
"He's on the computer in his underwear wasting time in some chitchat room, going back & forth with some other fuckin' jerkoff"

Tony Soprano

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:32 am

Seagull wrote:https://trade.footballindex.co.uk/

Has anyone tried this?
No but I've seen it advertised a few times. Looks like an easy way to make money... <scratch>

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Having a cracking week on Cheltenham so far ! 4 winners today!
# stolen from nufc.com :)

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:08 pm

Toondes wrote:Having a cracking week on Cheltenham so far ! 4 winners today!
Could've shared your tips on the Cheltenham thread <fist>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:45 pm

Ooops sorry, didn’t realise there was one. Just had a nice win on Sevilla too.
# stolen from nufc.com :)

PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by PTAO? » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:50 pm

Cashed out my 6 fold in which the only one not coming in was Leicester. 30s later they score <wah>

Sir Bobby
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Sir Bobby » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:29 pm

Had a very good day today, in part due to our late goal!

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:36 pm

I haven't had a bet since I got a s*** tip for Cheltenham <whistle>

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Ive just been introduced to the "Martingale" strategy for roulette, Sky Vegas have a game and you can bet pennies and if you are quite meticulous with it, it f***ing works. Ive been betting with pennys on black then doubling up on losses, the low stakes mean you are not spending a lot when losing and it only gets a little risky when you have doubled up to the point you are into the £s, but then each win gets you your money back with a little bit of profit (at this point i drop back down to penny spins), the process is slow but ive been getting about £15 an hour. the best part is ive put no money in, all stakes was all won off their prize wheel <laugh>

Edit: It seems around £15 profit off the penny spins is the limit it will let you get to, after that you get a ton of spins going against you and ridiculous runs come up like 20 reds in a row even had like 5 zeros within 10 spins.

Sir Bobby
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Sir Bobby » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:06 am

Don Sholeone wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:22 pm
Ive just been introduced to the "Martingale" strategy for roulette, Sky Vegas have a game and you can bet pennies and if you are quite meticulous with it, it f***ing works. Ive been betting with pennys on black then doubling up on losses, the low stakes mean you are not spending a lot when losing and it only gets a little risky when you have doubled up to the point you are into the £s, but then each win gets you your money back with a little bit of profit (at this point i drop back down to penny spins), the process is slow but ive been getting about £15 an hour. the best part is ive put no money in, all stakes was all won off their prize wheel <laugh>

Edit: It seems around £15 profit off the penny spins is the limit it will let you get to, after that you get a ton of spins going against you and ridiculous runs come up like 20 reds in a row even had like 5 zeros within 10 spins.
Used this same technique on Las Vegas slot machines, whilst getting free drinks before nights out. It was all going swimmingly until it didn’t...

Have you thought about, say, halving the stake when you think it’s started to go against you? It might trick the system (if they do have one) into thinking you’ve started playing normally again. You’d lose a little but wouldn’t be anywhere near as bad if it turned out to work

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:03 pm

Sir Bobby wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:06 am
Don Sholeone wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Used this same technique on Las Vegas slot machines, whilst getting free drinks before nights out. It was all going swimmingly until it didn’t...

Have you thought about, say, halving the stake when you think it’s started to go against you? It might trick the system (if they do have one) into thinking you’ve started playing normally again. You’d lose a little but wouldn’t be anywhere near as bad if it turned out to work
Nah Sky Vegas is pretty much a rip off, I had a great run last night then it completely flips on you. Literally every time no matter what, you can bet a penny or a pound the result goes against you, bet black you get red, bet red you get black and that's on at least 4 out of 5 spins of the wheel, all the games are like it, so you just play till you notice it ripping you off.
I'm at the point that I don't put any money into sky now, I bet completely off the free prize wheel wins because I know they are greedy and most of the games are rigged. I know a lot of people who have stopped using sky as they feel the same, soon as you win decent you will have a barren run lasting months.

Sir Bobby
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Sir Bobby » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:19 pm

My mate cashed out a 15 game accumulator earlier for £11. It came through and would have won him £3000. Just a friendly reminder to cash out wisely.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:19 pm

Sir Bobby wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:19 pm
My mate cashed out a 15 game accumulator earlier for £11. It came through and would have won him £3000. Just a friendly reminder to cash out wisely.
<laugh>

All for £11...should’ve just left it!

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:00 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:19 pm
Sir Bobby wrote:
<laugh>

I cashed out a £1 accy today at £5.10, if I held on would have got £24. Fudge <disgrace>

Sir Bobby
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Sir Bobby » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:06 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:19 pm
Sir Bobby wrote:
<laugh>

I know. At that cash out value and with so much to potentially win there’s no way I’d cash out for a tenner <laugh>

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:34 pm

I'm still betting off free money on sky, last couple of weeks I've won £20 off of 10p accas

I'm taking he cunts downnnn <fist> <laugh>

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:56 pm

Burn their castle to the ground!

I rarely bet now, 3 or 4 times a year really.

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:14 pm

Just do a group bet with some mates. We've won 2 out of 30 this season. £350 returned from about £160 staked.