Phones & Tablets

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: Phones & Tablets

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:48 am

If you don't think it's too big then I'd 100% recommend the Moto g4; probably the best phone I've ever had. Cost me £159 handset only.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:34 pm

i was considering it due to good reviews, but then i saw the size of it. Though there is a smaller version (G4 play)

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:31 am

Bump.

Just got the iPhone Xs, great phone but the headphones it comes with are complete crap.

Has anyone got any recommendations for a decent pair of in-ear Bluetooth headphones? They're only to use on my commute and at the gym so I don't really want to be spending much more than about £40. They don't have to be fully noise excluding like the expensive BOSE ones, but something to block a lot of the noise out such as at train stations would be good <ok>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Post by Speedo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:34 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:31 am
Bump.

Just got the iPhone Xs, great phone but the headphones it comes with are complete crap.

Has anyone got any recommendations for a decent pair of in-ear Bluetooth headphones? They're only to use on my commute and at the gym so I don't really want to be spending much more than about £40. They don't have to be fully noise excluding like the expensive BOSE ones, but something to block a lot of the noise out such as at train stations would be good <ok>
I love my Sennheisers. I have these: https://www.google.co.uk/shopping/produ ... DDgQrRIIKA

Great quality IMO, a little pricey perhaps at £150 but if you can wait for Black Friday or January sales they are definitely worth your while. I have them with an iPhone Xs as well and they work v well.
I had the first custom w***

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:40 pm

Yeah I’ve heard they’re a decent brand but a little bit above my budget unfortunately! There are some cheaper ones tho.