Shola
28%

Total votes: 47

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment of Your Life

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:41 pm

Pretty Terrible Attacking Options wrote:I think she got herself that way by doing a huge amount of ketamine and then downing a bottle of whiskey. No exaggeration.
She better not have wasted a decent bottle of whiskey <fist>

I suspect not given the story...
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by PTAO? » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:21 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Pretty Terrible Attacking Options wrote:I think she got herself that way by doing a huge amount of ketamine and then downing a bottle of whiskey. No exaggeration.
She better not have wasted a decent bottle of whiskey <fist>

I think she nicked it from behind the bar, it could have been anything.

PFT

Post by PFT » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:01 pm

Ketamine. Just say neigh.
formerly known as Bigi Bigi Bigi Can't You See & IMTE

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:13 pm

She better not have wasted a decent bottle of ketamine <fist>

PFT

Post by PFT » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:19 pm

Beatski wrote:She better not have wasted a decent bottle of ketamine <fist>

There's a bloody drought on as well. b**** <fist>
formerly known as Bigi Bigi Bigi Can't You See & IMTE

Duke
You Sunk My Battleship
You Sunk My Battleship

Post by Duke » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:32 pm

PTAO was injecting marijuanas <grim>.
I dunno

asbo
Celestron Astromaster
Celestron Astromaster

Post by asbo » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:51 am

Pretty Terrible Attacking Options wrote:The best bit was her saying "I can't beleive this has happened, it hasn't happened for 18 months!"

I don't want to defend her, but I think she got herself that way by doing a huge amount of ketamine and then downing a bottle of whiskey. No exaggeration.
You think?! Nah, it would've been the altitude or something? <ok>

PTAO?

Post by PTAO? » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:46 am

AbsolutelyGlorious wrote:
Pretty Terrible Attacking Options wrote:The best bit was her saying "I can't beleive this has happened, it hasn't happened for 18 months!"

I don't want to defend her, but I think she got herself that way by doing a huge amount of ketamine and then downing a bottle of whiskey. No exaggeration.
You think?! Nah, it would've been the altitude or something? <ok>
<laugh>
As in I think that's what happened, not that I think that's what caused it. I can't really remember.

She's getting away with it too because no one who didn't witness it can believe the story is actually true and all assume it's exaggeration

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Sat May 07, 2016 8:13 am

Got bad guts. Just farted and mudded my cheeks. Crucially no pant damage though <ok>

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Sat May 07, 2016 1:00 pm

Haha cheers on the update

Ramone
Interblew
Interblew

Post by Ramone » Sun May 08, 2016 11:47 am

Mucky Quim wrote:Got bad guts. Just farted and mudded my cheeks. Crucially no pant damage though <ok>
You're a f***ing disgrace <ok>
REQUIEM

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun May 08, 2016 2:58 pm

My 6 year old nephew has an upset stomach. His mum asked how he was feeling and he said "I've been doing wet farts and everything" <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Southern fairy

Post by Southern fairy » Mon May 09, 2016 11:58 am

He'll do well here.
Joe Kinnear: "I think they've got some magnificent midfield players; Tiote, Ben Afri, Yohan Kebab, Sissoko are very solid."

OldieTim
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by OldieTim » Thu May 12, 2016 2:57 pm

Is it okay for a new oldie to make a contribution? I've been reading through this at various intervals in recent weeks. Blimey, what an amazing lot of dirty so-and-so's!! I'd have never admitted to browning a pair of underpants, even if had happened, when I was younger.

Anyway, there was an early post about being embarrassed for someone else and I reckon I could probably make a good effort at that one. Years ago, and I am going back around 25 years, I was working in the legal system for the courts and every so often we used to get new coppers visit the courthouse to watch was going on. Long story short here, but one day a batch of these new policemen, they used to call them probationers back then, had endured about three hours sat in court and when the proceedings finally finished, they were just about to leave when someone came in and began to talk to them all. I can't for the life of me remember whether it was a senior police officer or a judge or a court official but it was obviously somebody deemed as important because this group of young coppers had to sit there and listen to the VIP going on ... and on ... and on ...

Unsurprisingly I'd imagine there were a few bursting bladders amongst them at the end of a long morning session but I was standing behind the benches they were all sitting on and other than their backs, I could only see the lower legs and feet of those sitting in the back row. All of a sudden, to my utmost astonishment, I could see liquid forming on the floor and it was pooling all round someone's shoe! It didn't stop running though, and within seconds I could see a tap-like trickle from the bottom of the trouser-leg, all down the side of the sock and over the top of the shoe.

The delay in getting out of the courtroom had proved too much for one of these poor lad's bladders and as he sat there, unable to excuse himself, he totally pissed his pants!

I felt so embarrassed on his behalf I couldn't have felt worse if it had been me! Daft I know, but that's how it was.
Never ever will I outdo the embarrassment of being asked a dozen times over "did you really see him wet himself?"

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Thu May 12, 2016 3:08 pm

OldieTim wrote:Is it okay for a new oldie to make a contribution? I've been reading through this at various intervals in recent weeks. Blimey, what an amazing lot of dirty so-and-so's!! I'd have never admitted to browning a pair of underpants, even if had happened, when I was younger.

Anyway, there was an early post about being embarrassed for someone else and I reckon I could probably make a good effort at that one. Years ago, and I am going back around 25 years, I was working in the legal system for the courts and every so often we used to get new coppers visit the courthouse to watch was going on. Long story short here, but one day a batch of these new policemen, they used to call them probationers back then, had endured about three hours sat in court and when the proceedings finally finished, they were just about to leave when someone came in and began to talk to them all. I can't for the life of me remember whether it was a senior police officer or a judge or a court official but it was obviously somebody deemed as important because this group of young coppers had to sit there and listen to the VIP going on ... and on ... and on ...

Unsurprisingly I'd imagine there were a few bursting bladders amongst them at the end of a long morning session but I was standing behind the benches they were all sitting on and other than their backs, I could only see the lower legs and feet of those sitting in the back row. All of a sudden, to my utmost astonishment, I could see liquid forming on the floor and it was pooling all round someone's shoe! It didn't stop running though, and within seconds I could see a tap-like trickle from the bottom of the trouser-leg, all down the side of the sock and over the top of the shoe.

The delay in getting out of the courtroom had proved too much for one of these poor lad's bladders and as he sat there, unable to excuse himself, he totally pissed his pants!

I felt so embarrassed on his behalf I couldn't have felt worse if it had been me! Daft I know, but that's how it was.
Never ever will I outdo the embarrassment of being asked a dozen times over "did you really see him wet himself?"
<laugh> PC piddle
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

Sir Bobby
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Sir Bobby » Fri May 13, 2016 12:09 pm

I genuinely wonder what goes through people's minds when they think pissing themselves is a better option than rushing to the toilet <laugh>

Southern fairy

Post by Southern fairy » Fri May 13, 2016 12:33 pm

Joe Kinnear: "I think they've got some magnificent midfield players; Tiote, Ben Afri, Yohan Kebab, Sissoko are very solid."

OldieTim
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by OldieTim » Fri May 13, 2016 3:09 pm

Sir Bobby wrote:I genuinely wonder what goes through people's minds when they think pissing themselves is a better option than rushing to the toilet <laugh>
"I wonder if I'm going to go on record as the quickest copper ever to tender my resignation?"

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Fri May 13, 2016 3:11 pm

Sir Bobby wrote:I genuinely wonder what goes through people's minds when they think pissing themselves is a better option than rushing to the toilet <laugh>
I think that last thought is "f*** it."

asbo
Celestron Astromaster
Celestron Astromaster

Post by asbo » Fri May 13, 2016 6:23 pm

"If I just let a little bit go... s***! s***! Oh my god! This has got to be a dream, nothing this bad could ever happen in reality"