Total votes: 62

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:28 pm

Tsi wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:26 pm
A 84 yr old man gets run over and dies this morning and a bunch of people are stood there filming it on their mobiles ... well done you pieces of s*** you really are the lowest of the low.
Hate that stuff, whenever you see a crash or something there is always some moron there filming it. How would they like it if that was a member of their family?

I'd honestly jail anyone stood filming anything like that. Stick them in prison for 7 days (shame there isn't space...) and hit them with a fine too.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:29 pm

Agree

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:42 pm

Tsi wrote:
A 84 yr old man gets run over and dies this morning and a bunch of people are stood there filming it on their mobiles ... well done you pieces of s*** you really are the lowest of the low.
One day i had left work early and an hour after i left an old man was hit by a lorry right outside of the building, my workmates heard it all and ran out to help the guy but he had literally been torn in 2 all they could do was put blankets over just to protect passers by from the sight and comfort him until emergency services could get there, they told me they had nightmares and couldn't sleep for nearly 6 months, i just remember feeling really lucky i left early that day as the retelling just chilled me and still churns my stomach, so for the life of me i cannot understand why the hell people can just stand there and film like its some form of f***ing entertainment.

Also a few months back there was a big issue seller that sells on the same street and she just snapped one day and doused herself in petrol and had a lighter lit and she was threatening to burn themselves alive, same thing happened, a big crowd appeared and everyone stood with their phones out in case it happened, made me sick to my stomach

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:00 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:42 pm
Tsi wrote:
One day i had left work early and an hour after i left an old man was hit by a lorry right outside of the building, my workmates heard it all and ran out to help the guy but he had literally been torn in 2 all they could do was put blankets over just to protect passers by from the sight and comfort him until emergency services could get there, they told me they had nightmares and couldn't sleep for nearly 6 months, i just remember feeling really lucky i left early that day as the retelling just chilled me and still churns my stomach, so for the life of me i cannot understand why the hell people can just stand there and film like its some form of f***ing entertainment.

Also a few months back there was a big issue seller that sells on the same street and she just snapped one day and doused herself in petrol and had a lighter lit and she was threatening to burn themselves alive, same thing happened, a big crowd appeared and everyone stood with their phones out in case it happened, made me sick to my stomach
It really makes you wonder what way is society going and what is deemed as acceptable these days <disgrace>

Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver

Post by Chappy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:17 pm

Imagine being a part of the whole Trump balloon protest. What a bunch of f***ing melts <laugh>
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Sir Bobby
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Sir Bobby » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:13 pm

Chappy Al-Shabab wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:17 pm
Imagine being a part of the whole Trump balloon protest. What a bunch of f***ing melts <laugh>
I know so many people who are blatently doing it to just be able to show off to peers how moralistic they are <erm>

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:17 pm

Maybe the protestors should focus on the myriad of issues we've got in this country.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:26 pm

The rage over the 'English' national anthem being played for a Welshman winning the Tour de France. It's the British national anthem for a Brit and we can all be proud of the dominance of British riders over the past few years.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:44 pm

Blue & Maroon wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:26 pm
The rage over the 'English' national anthem being played for a Welshman winning the Tour de France. It's the British national anthem for a Brit and we can all be proud of the dominance of British riders over the past few years.
God Save the Queen used to get played when Coulthard won a GP, I can't remember but I'm sure when Murray won Olympic Gold that it was also played rather than Flower of Scotland...I really don't see what the problem is (and I was born in Scotland and lived there for the first 9 years of my life).

Some idiots just like to moan about anything.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:02 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:44 pm
Blue & Maroon wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:26 pm
God Save the Queen used to get played when Coulthard won a GP, I can't remember but I'm sure when Murray won Olympic Gold that it was also played rather than Flower of Scotland...I really don't see what the problem is (and I was born in Scotland and lived there for the first 9 years of my life).

One side of my family is (proudly) Scottish. They've never had a problem with God Save the Queen being played when an athlete is representing the UK.

The irony is that most of the complaints on twitter are 'English imperialism still going strong', 'Squashing our culture', 'English drivel' etc etc whilst those same comments commit the same offences they are allegedly the victims of <laugh>

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:10 pm

Any female who refers to their boyfriend as 'my boy' or 'the boy'.

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:49 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:10 pm
I hate this sort of s*** too.
Kindly deeds done for free!

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:47 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Just refer back to them as 'my cum catcher'.

Should put an end to it.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:49 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:47 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:

Should put an end to it.
<laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

I'd have gone for 'cum bucket'.

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:46 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:49 pm
overseasTOON wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:47 pm

Should put an end to it.
<laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

I'd have gone for 'cum bucket'.
jizz sock works too

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:37 am

<erk>
Kindly deeds done for free!

ScottW1886
Pope's Goalposts

Post by ScottW1886 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:07 pm

Blue & Maroon wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:02 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:44 pm

One side of my family is (proudly) Scottish. They've never had a problem with God Save the Queen being played when an athlete is representing the UK.

The irony is that most of the complaints on twitter are 'English imperialism still going strong', 'Squashing our culture', 'English drivel' etc etc whilst those same comments commit the same offences they are allegedly the victims of <laugh>
As a Scot, I can maybe shed some light on why we generally don't like God Save the Queen - it's the reference to "rebellious Scots to crush" in the full version, historically it was "bastard Scots to crush" as well.

Now, personally I'm indifferent to it and I'd say that most Scots are the same, but you do get the Saltire thumping nationalists who get quite upset by it.

The fact that Rangers fans sing it on a regular basis has also added to the general dislike of the song up here.

ETA; I'm not suggesting at all that there's a hatred of the song, and nobody is ever foaming at the mouth with rage if it's played - just a feeling that it's not "our" song in the main.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:26 pm

ScottW1886 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:07 pm
Blue & Maroon wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:02 pm

As a Scot, I can maybe shed some light on why we generally don't like God Save the Queen - it's the reference to "rebellious Scots to crush" in the full version, historically it was "bastard Scots to crush" as well.

Now, personally I'm indifferent to it and I'd say that most Scots are the same, but you do get the Saltire thumping nationalists who get quite upset by it.

The fact that Rangers fans sing it on a regular basis has also added to the general dislike of the song up here.

ETA; I'm not suggesting at all that there's a hatred of the song, and nobody is ever foaming at the mouth with rage if it's played - just a feeling that it's not "our" song in the main.
Oh yeah, I totally get the "it's not our song" thing, I'm Scottish too and don't care about God Save the Queen particularly, but in that instance although he's a Welshman I guess he was more riding as a British Rider rather than a Welsh rider? But I'm not sure how they classify people in cycling as I don't watch it, but in motor-racing you are always classed as British rather than English/Scottish/Welsh/NI, same as in the Olympics.

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:22 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:26 pm
ScottW1886 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:07 pm

Oh yeah, I totally get the "it's not our song" thing, I'm Scottish too and don't care about God Save the Queen particularly, but in that instance although he's a Welshman I guess he was more riding as a British Rider rather than a Welsh rider? But I'm not sure how they classify people in cycling as I don't watch it, but in motor-racing you are always classed as British rather than English/Scottish/Welsh/NI, same as in the Olympics.
The rules seem to be:

If you're not English and you win: you're a Brit.
If you're not English and you lose: you're not a Brit.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:01 pm

People who bite their fingernails. There was a guy on the train earlier gnawing away at his for a solid 30 minutes earlier on, surprised he wasn't down to the bone.