The "don't judge" thread

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free

Re: The "don't judge" thread

Post by biggeordiedave » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:12 am

If I came home pissed and shat the bed the last thing my wife would be is amused.
Kindly deeds done for free!

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:51 pm

I used to be a notorious bed pisser a few years ago. Every time I got drunk I would piss the bed. My missus put a plastic sheet on the spare bed just for me. One night I came in and went to bed in the spare room, I was that pissed I fell out of bed and rolled under it in my stupor , I then pissed on the good side then lay in my own piss all night. I miss those days when I was allowed out.
# stolen from nufc.com :)

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:04 pm

Toondes wrote:I used to be a notorious bed pisser a few years ago. Every time I got drunk I would piss the bed. My missus put a plastic sheet on the spare bed just for me. One night I came in and went to bed in the spare room, I was that pissed I fell out of bed and rolled under it in my stupor , I then pissed on the good side then lay in my own piss all night. I miss those days when I was allowed out.
In the event of a toonforum meet up, I'm booking my own hotel room.

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:41 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Toondes wrote:I used to be a notorious bed pisser a few years ago. Every time I got drunk I would piss the bed. My missus put a plastic sheet on the spare bed just for me. One night I came in and went to bed in the spare room, I was that pissed I fell out of bed and rolled under it in my stupor , I then pissed on the good side then lay in my own piss all night. I miss those days when I was allowed out.
There is no way on earth I want to meet any of you horrible ****

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:59 pm

Micky Quim wrote:
overseasTOON wrote:
There is no way on earth I want to meet any of you horrible ****
Just because your car has brown upholstery.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:46 pm

The thought of a TF meet-up fills me with fear on many levels <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:12 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:The thought of a TF meet-up fills me with fear on many levels <laugh>
My grandmother always told me to embrace the fear but I think that was just her way of looking for affection because she was a strange woman.

She'd sneak into my bedroom when I was a toddler and cellotape my ears back because she thought they stuck out too much.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:19 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:The thought of a TF meet-up fills me with fear on many levels <laugh>
My grandmother always told me to embrace the fear but I think that was just her way of looking for affection because she was a strange woman.

She'd sneak into my bedroom when I was a toddler and cellotape my ears back because she thought they stuck out too much.
<laugh>

Did it work? <whistle>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:42 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Micky Quim wrote: There is no way on earth I want to meet any of you horrible ****
Just because your car has brown upholstery.
Black leather actually, easy to wipe down

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:57 pm

I always worry when I see Quim has posted most recently in this thread.

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:51 am

ALF wrote:I always worry when I see Quim has posted most recently in this thread.
Not guilty your honour
<gent>

I did actually have near miss yesterday, had the day off and was lounging in my undies. Did a very wet fart and had to sprint to the toilet where I had an explosive shart. No damage to the undies from the fart which was just as well as I found a hole in them right under my ass hole. I don't think Barker and Storehouses anti stain sofa coating could have dealt with that

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:32 am

Micky Quim wrote:
ALF wrote:I always worry when I see Quim has posted most recently in this thread.
Not guilty your honour
<gent>

I did actually have near miss yesterday, had the day off and was lounging in my undies. Did a very wet fart and had to sprint to the toilet where I had an explosive shart. No damage to the undies from the fart which was just as well as I found a hole in them right under my ass hole. I don't think Barker and Storehouses anti stain sofa coating could have dealt with that
You should probably wear a nappy.
Kindly deeds done for free!

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:37 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
Micky Quim wrote: Not guilty your honour
<gent>

Whatever floats your boat sweet cheeks

Fonda Trevanion
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by Fonda Trevanion » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:38 am

Pissing in the wardrobe days have long gone thankfully - it was before I got married so probably too scared now even to sleepwalk in that direction :)
First game Newcastle United v Burnley, 18 September 1965 W 3-2 Hilley Anderson and Bennett <love>

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:46 am

Fonda Trevanion wrote:Pissing in the wardrobe days have long gone thankfully - it was before I got married so probably too scared now even to sleepwalk in that direction :)
I came home after work very worse for wear and fell asleep on the bed instantly while my wife was sitting there reading a book.

After 30 minutes she says I got up and started stumbling around the room as if the bedroom was pitch black but she was still sitting in bed with the lamp on reading. I grabbed a heater next to the bed, turned it on and was using this as some form of torch to find my way around the bedroom, heater thrust out in front of me, and started walking into and trying to grab at the wardrobe door for a minute or so before turning around to her and shaking her, pleading that I needed her help to find the bathroom.

She got out of bed, led me to the toilet and waited for me to finish and helped me back into bed where I instantly resumed snoring.

I have no actual recollection of this at all apart from her account.

Fonda Trevanion
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by Fonda Trevanion » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:52 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Fonda Trevanion wrote:Pissing in the wardrobe days have long gone thankfully - it was before I got married so probably too scared now even to sleepwalk in that direction :)
I came home after work very worse for wear and fell asleep on the bed instantly while my wife was sitting there reading a book.

After 30 minutes she says I got up and started stumbling around the room as if the bedroom was pitch black but she was still sitting in bed with the lamp on reading. I grabbed a heater next to the bed, turned it on and was using this as some form of torch to find my way around the bedroom, heater thrust out in front of me, and started walking into and trying to grab at the wardrobe door for a minute or so before turning around to her and shaking her, pleading that I needed her help to find the bathroom.

She got out of bed, led me to the toilet and waited for me to finish and helped me back into bed where I instantly resumed snoring.

I have no actual recollection of this at all apart from her account.

That my friend is a propa night out :)
First game Newcastle United v Burnley, 18 September 1965 W 3-2 Hilley Anderson and Bennett <love>

el héroe
Worst Santa Ever
Worst Santa Ever

Post by el héroe » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:24 pm

Micky Quim wrote:
biggeordiedave wrote:
Whatever floats your boat sweet cheeks
<laugh> <laugh> <laugh> Fuckin Class !!
'I WILL DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE'

Gjc1
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by Gjc1 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:15 am

Hi :)

I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me?

For Christmas I want to buy my boyfriend Newcastle United tickets for the Rotherham v Newcastle game on the 21/01/2017. I can see they are not on sale yet and was wondering if anyone knows when they will be and how much they will be? Also, will they sell out fast?
Thanks so much X

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:54 am

Tickets will certainly make it to public sale as it's at SJP. Just check the ticket section on NUFC.co.uk and there is a link for buying tickets.

Aldridge Prior
Dogemanding Traitor
Dogemanding Traitor

Post by Aldridge Prior » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:37 am

Gjc1 wrote:Hi :)

I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me?

For Christmas I want to buy my boyfriend Newcastle United tickets for the Rotherham v Newcastle game on the 21/01/2017. I can see they are not on sale yet and was wondering if anyone knows when they will be and how much they will be? Also, will they sell out fast?
Thanks so much X
This isn't embarrassing at all. Wrong thread! <fist>