Footy mad boy from Sunderland needs your help

daib0
Inter-Forum Gamemaster
Inter-Forum Gamemaster
Location: Spain (Pamplona) - England (Reading, when back home)

Footy mad boy from Sunderland needs your help

Post by daib0 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:42 am

As most of you know, I do quite a lot of inter-forum stuff, I always try to be neutral when I'm not on for Reading FC matters. So ... the Sunderland admin lady on the Black Cat Chat forum has asked me if I could reproduce this on more forums ... so please do take a read and go to the link underneath. Any spare pennies would be really welcomed... but equally a message on any social network would be a good help too.

Here it is:

"Bradley Lowery is a Sunderland mad lad who loves his footy. Unfortunately, Bradley also suffers with a rare form of cancer called neuroblastoma, which can only be treated in the USA. In order to get there, Bradley's family need to rase more than £700,000, and we intend to help him get there and to help him continue to roar the Lads on for many more years to come! If ever there was a young lad deserving of your help and ours, then Bradley is that young lad. We aim to do our bit to help get this young boy the treatment he so richly deserves. Please, help us to help Bradley. Any and all donations are welcome."

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/NECharityFootball

A friendly Reading FC fan! He is a moderator here: http://www.extremefootballforum.com/forum

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Re: Footy mad boy from Sunderland needs your help

Post by Hjl » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:35 pm

I hope he gets what he needs. Good luck to him!

daib0
Inter-Forum Gamemaster
Inter-Forum Gamemaster
Location: Spain (Pamplona) - England (Reading, when back home)

Post by daib0 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:39 pm

yep, just read on the BBC site the target has been achieved. Bradley was a mascot for the Sunderland Everton game on Monday night. Everton made a donation of £200,000 to help the appeal.

Good luck to the little fella for his treatment.
A friendly Reading FC fan! He is a moderator here: http://www.extremefootballforum.com/forum

Duke
You Sunk My Battleship
You Sunk My Battleship

Post by Duke » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:56 pm

£700,000 is a huge amount of money to have raised. Amazing what a bit of media coverage can do. Good luck to him
I dunno

Fonda Trevanion
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by Fonda Trevanion » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:38 pm

Brilliant cause... hope for the very best outcome
First game Newcastle United v Burnley, 18 September 1965 W 3-2 Hilley Anderson and Bennett <love>