Jimmy Prout murder case

Post by Ol' Dirty Bas Dost » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:28 pm

What the actual f***.

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Re: Jimmy Prout murder case

Post by skalpel » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:40 pm

I remember seeing this a little while back, unbelievable depths of depravity. What could make somebody do this to another person?

Ol' Dirty Bas Dost
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Ol' Dirty Bas Dost » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:45 pm

Just absolutely grim reading in the reports in the Chron today. Makes me ashamed to come from the same city as them. It's worse than the Bulger killing, spread out over months and months. You wonder what other stuff is happening in this country right now that we will only find out about when it's too late.

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Ol' Dirty Bas Dost wrote:Just absolutely grim reading in the reports in the Chron today. Makes me ashamed to come from the same city as them. It's worse than the Bulger killing, spread out over months and months. You wonder what other stuff is happening in this country right now that we will only find out about when it's too late.
I don't think you can really compare the two, but it's absolutely despicable either way. Those involved need to be locked up for the remainder of their lives.
Kindly deeds done for free!

Ol' Dirty Bas Dost
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Ol' Dirty Bas Dost » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:19 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
Ol' Dirty Bas Dost wrote:Just absolutely grim reading in the reports in the Chron today. Makes me ashamed to come from the same city as them. It's worse than the Bulger killing, spread out over months and months. You wonder what other stuff is happening in this country right now that we will only find out about when it's too late.
I don't think you can really compare the two, but it's absolutely despicable either way. Those involved need to be locked up for the remainder of their lives.
Okay, fair point, and agree on the sentencing.