The Chronicle's big toon survey

Swarlos
Annoying Shitmuncher
Annoying Shitmuncher

Re: The Chronicle's big toon survey

Post by Swarlos » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:16 pm

Recognise Loui Nasser and Christian Pillai, Phil Duhamel, Ben Evison (he is part of the TF steam group, I have no idea who he is!)

People who have me as a friend on steam will know who I am.

Cal
Denmark (Kasper)
Denmark (Kasper)

Post by Cal » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Was there a proper write-up in the physical paper? Bit disappointing if all they took from the survey is a bunch of pie charts and that Pardew backed by 95% thing.

Cal
Denmark (Kasper)
Denmark (Kasper)

Post by Cal » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:47 am

Such in-depth analysis. <awe>

Players that could be on NUFC's transfer wish list

NEWCASTLE UNITED are expected to be busy when the January transfer window swings open for business as Alan Pardew looks to strengthen his injury-hit squad.

The Chronicle understands that plans are already under way to bring in new blood in the New Year to address the Magpies’ slide down the table.

In the recent Big Toon Survey, 54.3% of readers that voted believed that the lack of signings in the summer was the main reason why Newcastle have struggled so far.

And the man that emerged as the signing Geordie punters would love to see most arrive at St James’ Park was French international Mathieu Debuchy of Lille in Ligue 1.

Another popular choice would be FC Twente defender Douglas with the Brazilian-born player currently entering the final six months of his current deal.

However, many fans see the need for another striker with Liverpool forward Andy Carroll’s name a popular choice. The case for a striker will also be increased if Demba Ba sees his activation clause on his contract triggered next month.

Here we look at some of the players that could be on the transfer radar next month as the Premier League big guns prepare to do battle in the January window.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastl ... -32417982/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:01 pm

Cal wrote:Such in-depth analysis. <awe>

Players that could be on NUFC's transfer wish list

NEWCASTLE UNITED are expected to be busy when the January transfer window swings open for business as Alan Pardew looks to strengthen his injury-hit squad.

The Chronicle understands that plans are already under way to bring in new blood in the New Year to address the Magpies’ slide down the table.

In the recent Big Toon Survey, 54.3% of readers that voted believed that the lack of signings in the summer was the main reason why Newcastle have struggled so far.

And the man that emerged as the signing Geordie punters would love to see most arrive at St James’ Park was French international Mathieu Debuchy of Lille in Ligue 1.

Another popular choice would be FC Twente defender Douglas with the Brazilian-born player currently entering the final six months of his current deal.

However, many fans see the need for another striker with Liverpool forward Andy Carroll’s name a popular choice. The case for a striker will also be increased if Demba Ba sees his activation clause on his contract triggered next month.

Here we look at some of the players that could be on the transfer radar next month as the Premier League big guns prepare to do battle in the January window.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastl ... -32417982/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
They could have saved themselves a lot of bother and just read a few TF threads to find this out.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

KingoStarr
First Night Blues
First Night Blues

Post by KingoStarr » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:46 pm

I wish under transfers every TF member would've put 'Shola Ameobi & Lionel Messi swap deal'
The <erk>'sburg dynasty is over 3 seasons, 3 division 1 titles.

Minty Fresh
Laziness is for Pussies
Laziness is for Pussies

Post by Minty Fresh » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:47 pm

KingoStarr wrote:I wish under transfers every TF member would've put 'Shola Ameobi & Lionel Messi swap deal'
<hesakmi>

PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by PTAO? » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:48 pm

I put Messi as one of the players I wanted to sign.

KingoStarr
First Night Blues
First Night Blues

Post by KingoStarr » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Minty Fresh wrote:
KingoStarr wrote:I wish under transfers every TF member would've put 'Shola Ameobi & Lionel Messi swap deal'
<hesakmi>
<laugh>
The <erk>'sburg dynasty is over 3 seasons, 3 division 1 titles.