Blackpool fans plan protest against owners on 2nd of May

Sandgrown1
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Blackpool fans plan protest against owners on 2nd of May

Post by Sandgrown1 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:48 pm

Hi to all.... just to show I am not a nutter and am genuine, by all means say hello on FB... Wayne Law

We are in the same boat guys WE WANT ASHLEY / OYSTON OUT (I realise that not all will be behind this)

I would like it and think it appropriate to post this onto a better seen board... or any part of it anyway and would appreciate it if a Moderator would kindly do that. At least it should promote a lot of interest and i can possibly link you guys later on.

A FANS UNITED DAY Appeal ..please help if you can

PLEASE READ THIS AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AS WE REALLY DO NEED AS MUCH SUPPORT AS POSSIBLE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FANS UNITED PROTEST on Saturday May 2nd @ BLACKPOOL - ALL FANS Encouraged to Wear THEIR OWN Colours.

Provisional Schedule:
------------------------------
10:30 AM - Meet at Bloomfield Pub, Bloomfield Road for a co-ordinated march to the Stadium.
-------------------------------------------------------
10:45AM - Fan Groups from BFC and OTHER participating clubs will lead the Fans United Oyston Out March along Bloomfield Road past the South

Stand and into Seasiders Way, along the full length of the West Stand to a congregation point close to Morty's Statue behind the North Stand. Fans are

invited to bring Banners, Flags, Whistle, Placards to supplement those of the Tangerine Knights (TK) and Blackpool Supporters Trust (BST) as we all

demonstrate to Karl and Owen OYSTON and the watching media what we think of the way BFC is being run.
11:05AM - Ceremonial laying of scarves/shirts/memorabilia at Morty's statue. Fans are encouraged to lay their items with their own personal

messages pinned to or endorsed to create a collage of discontent. Speeches from TK and BST.
11:10AM - Release of balloons by Young fans both Seasiders and from other clubs (subject to change)
11:15AM - Protest outside the West Stand with a musical backdrop.
12:15PM - Kick-off, the plan is for those who refuse to step foot inside Bloomfield Road to continue their protests outside the stadium
All the above is being arranged in consultation with the appropriate authorities and the March will be marshalled by stewards from BST. Neither TK not

BST will be organzing any protest inside the stadium. Those who choose to watch the match are of course urged to make their feelings known.

PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS GUYS AND PLEASE COPY WHAT YOU THINK IS OK ONTO THE MAIN FORUM

Thank you so much!