League Cup: Leicester (h)

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: League Cup: Leicester (h)

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:46 pm

How cool was Schar taking his tho <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:52 pm

omegaprimevkm wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:20 pm
I can see Fernandez holding his place for Saturday to give Jamal at three week break to recover. I wouldn't be concerned. I think Clark deputised fine too, always was a steady hand and a corner goal threat. Both should be retained

Very good for Muto to get a goal, regardless of how it was scored - will give him confidence. It's funny how backup / flop strikers, e.g. Riviere / Stracqualursi for Everton always seem to rack up the appearance figures and sit in their careers with something like 1 career league goal in the premier league but have scored cup goals which would help their goal to game ratio and are easily forgotten about. Obviously hope Muto gets off the 1 league goal mark this season - Joelinton is going to need the support for sure and Gayle / Carroll are still a month off returning, supposedly.
Agreed. Happy for Muto, who now as the established second choice striker is getting regular minutes off the bench each week, rather than one appearance every month or two as was the case last season.

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:52 pm

CIH wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:03 am
UlversToon wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:42 am

Not that it matters to us anymore, but is the draw seeded as there are no all Premier League ties?
Not sure if they are seeded or not, but Brighton v Villa?
Missed that, forgot Villa are Premier League now!