Match thread - Leicester v NUFC

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Re: Match thread - Leicester v NUFC

Post by overseasTOON » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:29 pm

Bruce has to go for the simple fact that he should never have been employed in the first place.

I'd stipulate that if he wants to be in charge of the next game then he has to re-enact his infamous line to the press and crawl under the turnstiles.

Donkey Toon
Croatia (Modric)
Croatia (Modric)

Post by Donkey Toon » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:31 pm

I confess i'm just about done with this. I've got better things to do with my life than throw away 90+ minutes of it every week watching s*** like this. And I have zero optimism that things are going to improve any time soon.

Walker_mag
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by Walker_mag » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:33 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:29 pm
Bruce has to go for the simple fact that he should never have been employed in the first place.
Agreed, and don't think you'll find many who don't on here. Complete fossil only put in to spite us I'm sure of it.

thedeludedfannymagnet2
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by thedeludedfannymagnet2 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:35 pm

Toondes wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:27 pm
thedeludedfannymagnet2 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:23 pm
We're in a slightly better points position than this time last season.... I think?
Yeah we didn’t get our first win till November so much much better 🙁
This. Looked tighter last season.

BBC gushing like f all over lester atm.

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:37 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:29 pm

I'd stipulate that if he wants to be in charge of the next game then he has to re-enact his infamous line to the press and crawl under the turnstiles.
Genuinely though, who are we gonna get who is better? To come work with these players under this owner?
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:41 pm

Soinds dramatic but it breaks my heart to see what is happening to my club both on and off the pitch. Was seriously considering going to the Wolves game but what's the point?

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:47 pm

I agree. I haven't felt this depressed about the club ever. There was literally nothing to take from that game or the last one. If anything we are getting worse each game.

At least in previous relegation seasons there was hope to scrape through. If we don't change dramatically were going down without so much as a whimper.

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:52 pm

Donkey Toon wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:31 pm
I confess i'm just about done with this. I've got better things to do with my life than throw away 90+ minutes of it every week watching s*** like this. And I have zero optimism that things are going to improve any time soon.
Feel the same way i've enjoyed watching the Rugby WC this week and the WSBK yesterday and today then this s***. Why do i do it, it's not enjoyable <urgh>

The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:58 pm

Donkey Toon wrote:
This.

I watched 3 mins of the game before the first goal went in then the last 5/10 mins of the first half and that was enough for me.

There's only so much s*** you can take before you've had enough.

This just isn't fun anymore, simple as that.

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:01 pm

Bruce says because we didn't have a LWB it was more difficult for us.

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:03 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:01 pm
Bruce says because we didn't have a LWB it was more difficult for us.

I think he's worse than Pardew when it comes to excuses.

Lidl
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by Lidl » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:15 pm

That may actually be the worst I've ever seen us play. Literally no hope of scoring, worse than I remember us looking even under Carver.
If This Is How You Folks Make Art, Well That's f***ing Depressing

Get It On My Back You Slag!

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:26 pm

Donkey Toon wrote:
Glad I've got Heed games to go to or I'd be pretty much done this season for football.

Dont even have the feeling from the last two times we went down that we will bounce straight back up. I dont think Rafa was ever going to stay but Steve fuckin Bruce? Players didnt have a clue what the system was, didnt look like scoring and yet we are still pinging high balls to two midgets on the wings one of whom isn't even a winger.

The biggest shame is the forum will slow down allot because of this and I know personally I'll end up seeing family less because we normally all go to home games together, bet there are plenty in the same boat.

Heisen
Stallsenberg
Stallsenberg

Post by Heisen » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:34 pm

If 40,000 turn up to the Man Utd game after that debacle then I really don't know what the fans are doing anymore. Worst performance, tactically, I can possibly ever remember us putting in.

I've only watched two games this season. Last week and this. I didn't think it could get worse than last week but somehow they managed it. Christ almighty. Won't be watching much more I think. My passion for NUFC is all but gone at the moment, I got the itch last week but I'm not watching this every week, f*** that.
Last edited by Heisen on Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:36 pm

Blue & Maroon wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:26 pm
Donkey Toon wrote:
Glad I've got Heed games to go to or I'd be pretty much done this season for football.

Dont even have the feeling from the last two times we went down that we will bounce straight back up. I dont think Rafa was ever going to stay but Steve fuckin Bruce? Players didnt have a clue what the system was, didnt look like scoring and yet we are still pinging high balls to two midgets on the wings one of whom isn't even a winger.

The biggest shame is the forum will slow down allot because of this and I know personally I'll end up seeing family less because we normally all go to home games together, bet there are plenty in the same boat.
The forum has already slowed down alot.

Matchday threads barely make it to 10 pages and thats been a trend for a few years now.

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:44 pm

The thread on RTG has 80 something pages.

Sunderland care more about us than we do.

Crouching Shola Hidden Talent
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Crouching Shola Hidden Talent » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:04 pm

The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:36 pm
Blue & Maroon wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:26 pm

The forum has already slowed down alot.

Matchday threads barely make it to 10 pages and thats been a trend for a few years now.
Sadly, this.
There is no sin except stupidity.

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:14 pm

I blame the man who colies and pastes the threads . I also think a clip art style banner would help morale
# stolen from nufc.com :)

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:23 pm

It is utterly pointless watching our games!

Knowing us we’ll probably beat Man U next week to reignite our interest then we’ll go on about 7-8 game run of being absolutely s***.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:36 pm

There's hardly a meltdown on here. It's shows how numb we all are to the uttershitshow of nufc. Even five years ago it was different
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012