Final league table!

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Re: Final league table!

Post by TJR » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Pardew's Legendary Specs wrote:Will set it all up in advance hopefully, just let me know format you wish and players in league <ok>
It'll probably be a league of 20 with everyone playing each other once. Predicting on Premier League fixtures only. With everyone playing each other once it means you don't have to use all 38 rounds of the premier league so you can discount the ones all ready missed and whatever others don't suit you. Then wants everyone's played each other once to spice things up a bit there will be a breakaway league or the teams at the top to determine an overall league champion and other stuff happening with the others that can be decided nearer the time. That was just my idea for the format of the leagues anyway but if you and Minty want to do something different or alter it then go ahead.

I'll give the sign up threads about a week and hopefully we'll get the 40 for the two leagues of 20 and if we get more or less than 40 we'll have to alter league sizes. Then I'll determine who enter what league based on the last seasons rankings thread, so the best 20 returning predictors will be in the premiership and the others plus some new predictors will be in the championship.

Pardew's Legendary Specs
Laziness is for Pussies
Laziness is for Pussies

Re: Final league table!

Post by Pardew's Legendary Specs » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:58 am

you can call me yo wrote:What crazy formulas will take over the prediction league? <roll>
<kray>

(3 points for a win?)
<cheers> ............ ......... <cheers>