Battlefield 4

Nick
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Re: Battlefield 4

Post by Nick » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:47 pm

Havent had any problems on PS4 for a while now, apart from lag on some servers as normal. Might even try to complete the campaign now.

I used to hate Operation Locker, but once youve got the right loadout its fine. Kinda have to go with explosions, PDWs and shotguns on it.

Flood Zone is easily my favourite though and loving the LMGs. Just a shame the engineer side weapons are so important.

Currently working through Recon to get to the DMRs

PFT
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by PFT » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Nick wrote:Havent had any problems on PS4 for a while now, apart from lag on some servers as normal. Might even try to complete the campaign now.

I used to hate Operation Locker, but once youve got the right loadout its fine. Kinda have to go with explosions, PDWs and shotguns on it.

Flood Zone is easily my favourite though and loving the LMGs. Just a shame the engineer side weapons are so important.

Currently working through Recon to get to the DMRs
I f***ing hate flood zone. The only map i've drowned to death on .... twice <neg>
formerly known as Bigi Bigi Bigi Can't You See & IMTE

Nick
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Nick » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Hahaha! Really?

Just play it on squad and team deathmatch then, pretty sure it doesnt flood in that.

I love the mix of sniping people across buildings and running through all of the rooftop huts.

Golmud Railway and Zovod i quite like too.

Are any of the other map packs worth buying? I hate the fact that so many are out already at that price...

TheLittleGeordie
Incestuous Banter Runner Up
Incestuous Banter Runner Up

Post by TheLittleGeordie » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:12 pm

China rising really isnt! I got it free though
Like a seahorse in the night, he rides with haste to his beloved's domain.

He is the silent guardian, the practical idealist, the man of peace prepared for war.

He is a Mackem.

Nick
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Nick » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:15 pm

Second Assault just sounds like a cop out. Hate it when companies make you pay for maps that have came straight from their previous versions of games.