Vigilante

Albert's Chip Shop
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Vigilante

Post by Albert's Chip Shop » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:13 pm

In a nation where the scum are starting to rule the roost is it time for a vigilante type figure to clean up the streets without fear of all the red tape crap that strangles the police?
Originally Posted by Somebodys pinched my sombrero......
Later in the interview, Santon confirmed that, indeed, he has never seen a mackem in Milan

nufc4life wrote:
They do have there own BRAND as I put it ha ah ha , let's put it this way I didn't lick her gash just emptied my sack and made my excuses ha ha

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Re: Vigilante

Post by skalpel » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:15 pm

No. Vigilantism is never a good option.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Scum aren't starting to rule the roost <doh> The perceived problem with youths is no better or worse than it has been. There will always be problems with society and vigilantism isn't the way to try and solve them.

Seagull
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Seagull » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:34 pm

"A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed, or locked up. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely..."
"He's on the computer in his underwear wasting time in some chitchat room, going back & forth with some other fuckin' jerkoff"

Tony Soprano

Albert's Chip Shop
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Albert's Chip Shop » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Charles Bronson.... Oh yes.
Originally Posted by Somebodys pinched my sombrero......
Later in the interview, Santon confirmed that, indeed, he has never seen a mackem in Milan

nufc4life wrote:
They do have there own BRAND as I put it ha ah ha , let's put it this way I didn't lick her gash just emptied my sack and made my excuses ha ha

Hatem Is A Geordie
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hatem Is A Geordie » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:24 am

Hmm I'm not sure, if one person did it, we live in a world where everyone would try and do it, you'd see kids trying to stop people and getting hurt in the process.

Lidl
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by Lidl » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:03 pm

No. Mostly because this is what they look like: http://www.bognor.co.uk/news/vigilante_ ... _1_2803336
If This Is How You Folks Make Art, Well That's f***ing Depressing

Get It On My Back You Slag!

Lidl

Post by Lidl » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Furio wrote:Hmm I'm not sure, if one person did it, we live in a world where everyone would try and do it, you'd see kids trying to stop people and getting hurt in the process.
Like V for Vendetta kind of?
If This Is How You Folks Make Art, Well That's f***ing Depressing

Get It On My Back You Slag!

Acid Hippo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Acid Hippo » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Furio wrote:Hmm I'm not sure, if one person did it, we live in a world where everyone would try and do it, you'd see kids trying to stop people and getting hurt in the process.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... dener.html
<monster>

Obertans Magic Head
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Obertans Magic Head » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:13 pm

tomtom94
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by tomtom94 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:24 pm

I want curly hair wrote:"A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed, or locked up. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely..."
And then we have the beginning of the sequel... which is just as important, if infinitely less quotable.

"What separates you from us? What gives you the right?"
"I'm not wearing hockey pads!"

Translation: Only the rich have the right to decide what is right and wrong. <gent>
History wrought with disease for so long, a nation sleeps tight... the poison carries on!

this space reserved for particularly amusing quotes and/or images.

With friends like these, who needs herpes?

asbo
Celestron Astromaster
Celestron Astromaster

Post by asbo » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:33 pm

acid hippo wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... dener.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
<laugh>
Roger - who dresses in a custom-made £200 blue-and-black lycra costume which his mum helped him buy
A fact that will strike fear into every gangster. <worried>

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:38 pm

acid hippo wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... dener.html
Jesus Christ. I saw the top and thought 'haha this lad is doing it to make an arse of himself for a laugh'. Watched the video and now I'm convinced he is actually serious about this. Kid obviously has severe learning disabilities and will probably get kicked into a pulp if he actually tries breaking up proper fights/gang activity.