Newt Gingrich

Badgers Assemble
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Newt Gingrich

Post by Badgers Assemble » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Following on from the Political Rant. what do you guys think of him? The media don't talk about him that much.
As far as I'm concerned anything is better than Santorum.
Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience.

Seagull
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Re: Newt Gingrich

Post by Seagull » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:30 pm

He proposed a large mirror on the moon to light up streets and prevent crime <laugh>
"He's on the computer in his underwear wasting time in some chitchat room, going back & forth with some other fuckin' jerkoff"

Tony Soprano

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:22 pm

I want curly hair wrote:He proposed a large mirror on the moon to light up streets and prevent crime <laugh>
<laugh> Seriously? You have a link to this?!

Seagull
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Seagull » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:42 pm

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2 ... ?page=full" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

About halfway down the page <ok>
"He's on the computer in his underwear wasting time in some chitchat room, going back & forth with some other fuckin' jerkoff"

Tony Soprano

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:47 pm

<laugh> This guy just keeps giving and giving.

Badgers Assemble
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by Badgers Assemble » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:08 pm

I want curly hair wrote:http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2 ... ?page=full

About halfway down the page <ok>
Holy s*** I thought you were joking <laugh>
Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience.

Paco
First Night Blues
First Night Blues

Post by Paco » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:29 pm

<facepalm>

5 Goals - Hesakmi
Prediction League Champion

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:10 pm

He's an idiot!

Ron Paul <diva>
Ryan Taylor Over The Wall , Ryan Taylor Over The Wall!
Ramone wrote:Papiss Cisse stick your dick in my arse because that was one of the most erection inspiring strikes I have ever seen.

Wot lad?
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Wot lad? » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Badgers Assemble wrote:Following on from the Political Rant. what do you guys think of him? The media don't talk about him that much.
As far as I'm concerned anything is better than Santorum.

They are all the same and have the same pay masters appart from Ron Paul.

If Ron Paul doesnt win there will be major unrest. Obama would win a second term facing any of the other republicans.

Gingrich, Ssntorum and Romney all answer to the powers that be, so does Obama.

Just like Blair, Cameron, brown, Clegg etc

Ron Paul is thier last chance.
I love you all

Holystone...
Grammer Police Chef
Grammer Police Chef

Post by Holystone... » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:20 am

bit of a bruiser
Ashley tells you it's raining. Do you look out the window?

asbo
Celestron Astromaster
Celestron Astromaster

Post by asbo » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:55 am

I don't take any interest at all in American politics but just read this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17228693" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The first two sentences alone are f***ing frightening considering the actions of the US army abroad. Some psycho went on a rampage through Afghanistan killing families last night. No doubt f*** all will be done about it because he was killing foreigners, if he'd done it in some American suburb he would've been sentenced to death. I f***ing hate America.

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:25 am

aBSOLUTELYgLORIOUS wrote:I don't take any interest at all in American politics but just read this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17228693" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The first two sentences alone are f***ing frightening considering the actions of the US army abroad. Some psycho went on a rampage through Afghanistan killing families last night. No doubt f*** all will be done about it because he was killing foreigners, if he'd done it in some American suburb he would've been sentenced to death. I f***ing hate America.
I love how it says that they accidentally killed 24 Pakistani soldiers on the border of Afghanistan. Just like they have accidentally killed more than 1 million Iraqis and Afghanis since 2003.
Ryan Taylor Over The Wall , Ryan Taylor Over The Wall!
Ramone wrote:Papiss Cisse stick your dick in my arse because that was one of the most erection inspiring strikes I have ever seen.

jpg
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jpg » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:43 pm

American Politics.

Stay out of it!

Wot lad?
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Wot lad? » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:59 pm

Rodchenko wrote:American Politics.

Stay out of it!

Why?

Its extremely interesting and has a huge bearing on the rest of the world.

If Ron paul doesnt win it basically proves that there is a "la le lu le lo" and thats interesting.
I love you all

Cal
Denmark (Kasper)
Denmark (Kasper)

Post by Cal » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:28 am

[youtube]P13QFwdFht4[/youtube]

Frank Mankiewicz
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by Frank Mankiewicz » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:02 am

nom de plume wrote:
Badgers Assemble wrote:Following on from the Political Rant. what do you guys think of him? The media don't talk about him that much.
As far as I'm concerned anything is better th an Santorum.

Their "last chance" for what, precisely? To revert to some kind of anarchical, neo-agrarian megaslum with a decimated general infrastructure populated by hordes of uneducated, unaccounted for peons deemed unviable in Ron Paul's anachronistic American schema? The man is a fool.

It is a sour-tasting indication of the declining worth and intellect of American youth when an 18th Century throwback, an atavistic arch-Jeffersonian imbecile like Ron Paul, can claim to have the largest proportion of the 18-25 vote in the country.

Geordie Gashead
Shelvey's Precious

Post by Geordie Gashead » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:09 am

I have a feeling a lot of people are backing Ron Paul because other like-minded people are doing it. This is a man who claims to be libertarian but opposes abortion rights. The guy's an idiot. A complete fraud.

As are most of them of course. American politics is just one big joke.
Last edited by Geordie Gashead on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
ToonForum Connect 4 Record: P7 W4 D0 L3

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:09 am

Frank Mankiewicz wrote:
nom de plume wrote:

Their "last chance" for what, precisely? To revert to some kind of anarchical, neo-agrarian megaslum with a decimated general infrastructure populated by hordes of uneducated, unaccounted for peons deemed unviable in Ron Paul's anachronistic American schema? The man is a fool.

It is a sour-tasting indication of the declining worth and intellect of American youth when an 18th Century throwback, an atavistic arch-Jeffersonian imbecile like Ron Paul, can claim to have the largest proportion of the 18-25 vote in the country.
<applause>

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Post by beardface » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:14 am

Frank Mankiewicz wrote:
nom de plume wrote:

What a first post. <applause>

How'd you find us? <whistle>

Wot lad?
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Wot lad? » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:30 am

Geordie Gashead wrote:I have a feeling a lot of people are backing Ron Paul because other like-minded people are doing it. This is a man who claims to be libertarian but opposes abortion rights. The guy's an idiot. A complete fraud.

As are most of them of course. American politics is just one big joke.

His abortion issue is in relation to when the fetus has reached a stage of development at which it could be considered a human being. Something like 20+ weeks development.

He worked as a doctor for many, many years and has personally delivered over 1,000 children. He has also seen first hand what an abortion looks like... he says himself dispensations will be made for special cases such as rape and if the fetus is aborted within a certain (in my opinion reasonable) timeframe. Moreover the policy is not set in stone whatsoever and unlike his rivals he will listen to the wishes of the public.

The guy is smart and on the ball, you may well be right he may well be a fraud, but hes doing a better job at fooling the smarter portions of society than any of the other candidates.

Personally i think it should be up for the mother to decide, but when does it count as killing a baby? is it morally justifiable? The abortion debate is not as black and white as it may seem.
I love you all