Average player ratings vs Anzhi away (Toonforum Index)

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Re: Average player ratings vs Anzhi away (Toonforum Index)

Post by beatski » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:03 am

TJR_NUFC wrote:
Minty Fresh wrote:I think we should have a rule that a player has to play over 15 minutes to get a rating. At the moment I can see Shola picking up an average of 6 every single game for a 10 minute cameo. <laugh>
Apart from the derby where he will get an average of 10.

<disgrace>

I promise you shola will get an average of 11 :bandit:

Duke
You Sunk My Battleship
You Sunk My Battleship

Post by Duke » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:30 am

Beatski wrote:
Minty Fresh wrote:I think we should have a rule that a player has to play over 15 minutes to get a rating. At the moment I can see Shola picking up an average of 6 every single game for a 10 minute cameo. <laugh>
you may be on to something there <scratch>
i was kind of going with the FM auto 6

kneejerk (well more obertan hate-wagon tbf) because Ober was good toward the end of the match, there's no way he deserved 2 for overall
I put money on Obertan to score every European game <wenger>

I don't hate him. He was just really, really s****
I dunno

cabluigi
Botman's Cowl

Post by cabluigi » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:22 am

I thought I was being generous when I gave Obertan a 4. Like others are saying, that first 45 minutes was embarrassing, then he was still toothless, albeit slightly more competent in the second... at least he didn't pass the ball out of play!
I love the Gouff.

@cabluigi

Duke
You Sunk My Battleship
You Sunk My Battleship

Post by Duke » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:24 am

cabluigi wrote:I thought I was being generous when I gave Obertan a 4. Like others are saying, that first 45 minutes was embarrassing, then he was still toothless, albeit slightly more competent in the second... at least he didn't pass the ball out of play!
This. Some people are acting like he was vastly improved second half. I can remember thinking 'why is he still on the pitch?' at 70 minutes because his performance hadn't changed. He made 2 good runs and in both causes put in a pathetic cross/final ball
I dunno

Yacob
Laziness is for Pussies
Laziness is for Pussies

Post by Yacob » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:40 am

Second leg on ESPN.

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:29 pm

vous pouvez m'appeller Yo wrote:Second leg on ESPN.
ah for fucks sake.

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:40 pm

cabluigi wrote:I thought I was being generous when I gave Obertan a 4. Like others are saying, that first 45 minutes was embarrassing, then he was still toothless, albeit slightly more competent in the second... at least he didn't pass the ball out of play!
Yeah this, I gave Obertan and Marveaux a 4 and I thought I was just being generous because we got a good result. Yes Obertan improved after half time but not by much and it was impossible to get worse. Marveaux was just as bad mind.
Excellent, hopefully it'll tempt some of the locals who don't have ESPN to take advantage of the cheap ticket prices and actually go and support their team. We could do without another embarrassing home attendance for the country to laugh at and it'll be a really tight game where we are going to need a packed stadium to get behind the team.

Obertans Magic Head
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Obertans Magic Head » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:44 pm

<neg>

Ramone
Interblew
Interblew

Post by Ramone » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:49 pm

If you're wanting tickets for the second leg I'd suggest you get them ASAP, I got mine yesterday and the woman who served me said they were close to being sold out.
REQUIEM

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:53 pm

Ramone wrote:If you're wanting tickets for the second leg I'd suggest you get them ASAP, I got mine yesterday and the woman who served me said they were close to being sold out.
There are still plenty left if those available sell out. Level 7 hasn't gone on sale and will only open if the others sell out and the upper tier of the gallowgate and some sections of the leazes haven't got on sale yet either as they will be operated by cash turnstiles. The strawberry corner and east stand are almost sold out though.

Ramone
Interblew
Interblew

Post by Ramone » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:07 pm

TJR_NUFC wrote:
Ramone wrote:If you're wanting tickets for the second leg I'd suggest you get them ASAP, I got mine yesterday and the woman who served me said they were close to being sold out.
There are still plenty left if those available sell out. Level 7 hasn't gone on sale and will only open if the others sell out and the upper tier of the gallowgate and some sections of the leazes haven't got on sale yet either as they will be operated by cash turnstiles. The strawberry corner and east stand are almost sold out though.
It'd be mint if we got anywhere near 52000 for Thursday <divax>
REQUIEM

cabluigi
Botman's Cowl

Post by cabluigi » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:19 pm

TJR_NUFC wrote:Excellent, hopefully it'll tempt some of the locals who don't have ESPN to take advantage of the cheap ticket prices and actually go and support their team. We could do without another embarrassing home attendance for the country to laugh at and it'll be a really tight game where we are going to need a packed stadium to get behind the team.
I hope so as well. Obviously in the latter stages of this competition we really should be selling out. I mean, we're a win away from the quarter finals of a major European competition ffs! Surely with the big names on show for Anzhi, as well as the cheaper ticket prices, more people will turn out. 35k at least.
I love the Gouff.

@cabluigi

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:25 pm

Already got my tickets <divax>

Captain Obvious
Drunk Control
Drunk Control

Post by Captain Obvious » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Where's my Bale rating <mob>