West Ham want Rafa (part #163)

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

West Ham want Rafa (part #163)

Post by Speedo » Wed May 16, 2018 9:55 pm

As with every time West Ham change their manager, they want Rafa.

[tweet][/tweet]

At best, it strengthens his bargaining position with Ashley. At worst... I don’t even want to say it.
Last edited by Speedo on Wed May 16, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I had the first custom w***

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Re: West Ham want Rafa (part #163)

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed May 16, 2018 9:56 pm

That damn tweet code has been broken for a bit now, ffs Cal!!! <fist>

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Wed May 16, 2018 10:35 pm

They're as bad as Ashley. He'll not go there. If he was to leave us he'd have much better offers than West Ham.

I'm sure West Ham want Rafa to be their next manager. I want Rachel Riley to be my next girlfriend. No chance of either happening though!

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Wed May 16, 2018 10:36 pm

If we lose him to West Ham of all clubs i'll be gutted.Horrible club, horrible owners and horrible fans.

Heisen
Stallsenberg
Stallsenberg

Post by Heisen » Wed May 16, 2018 11:04 pm

Be gutted if he goes there but ultimately it they offer him the money he wants then I can totally see it happening. Why would he stay here with no money to spend if they're going to offer him a huge transfer budget?

Robbotoon
Pope's Goalposts

Post by Robbotoon » Wed May 16, 2018 11:48 pm

Don’t blame him if he don’t get the backing he deserves

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu May 17, 2018 6:04 am

Don Sholeone wrote:That damn tweet code has been broken for a bit now, ffs Cal!!! <fist>
This <laugh>

And West Ham can f*** off.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Double Agent Bruce a.k.a DAB
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Double Agent Bruce a.k.a DAB » Thu May 17, 2018 12:48 pm

Actually this is a good news. No matter how stupid and inept is ashley about the football things, he should know what one eventual departure of Benitez would be a serious hit for the selling of the club and the price. Everything is fine at the club atm. The fans are happy with Benitez. The players too. The owner probably too. And still nobody will give 400 mill. And if the club is at disarray with alienated fans and toxic envoirment at the club, nobody will give even 300 mill.

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Post by beardface » Thu May 17, 2018 5:30 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:That damn tweet code has been broken for a bit now, ffs Cal!!! <fist>
It works for me? <scratch>

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu May 17, 2018 5:32 pm

beardface wrote:
It works for me? <scratch>
Doesn't for me.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Heisen
Stallsenberg
Stallsenberg

Post by Heisen » Thu May 17, 2018 5:34 pm

A small slither of me is morbidly curious to see the level of backlash were this to happen. 2008 levels of vitriol?

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu May 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Heisen wrote:A small slither of me is morbidly curious to see the level of backlash were this to happen. 2008 levels of vitriol?
Your mind is perverted <roll>

Heisen
Stallsenberg
Stallsenberg

Post by Heisen » Thu May 17, 2018 5:55 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Heisen wrote:A small slither of me is morbidly curious to see the level of backlash were this to happen. 2008 levels of vitriol?
Your mind is perverted <roll>
That's what 16 years of NUFC will do to you <cry>

In all seriousness were he to leave I dread to think what will actually happen. The levels of hate and bile towards Ashley will reach new highs, any new manager will automatically be rejected by the supporters (not saying that's right but like it or not it'll happen), several key players will probably start to think about moves away and you would imagine if he were to go, it would be over lack of funds therefore any new manager is automatically facing an uphill battle before the season even starts as they won't have the supporters onside or the money to try and push on. Plus for what the man is worth to the football club, he can forget about his £400m asking price.

Ashley has to play this one very, very carefully. It'll be without question the biggest crisis he's faced in his time at the club if he lets Rafa walk away. The simple thing would be to just give Rafa what he needs, as any other option would cost him far more than any respectable transfer budget. The fact that the club and Rafa's representatives have been in talks for coming up to a month now with no movement made doesn't bode well.

gotcoffee
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by gotcoffee » Fri May 18, 2018 7:54 am

SSN is as bad as the tabloids ... yesterday Rafa was about to walk into West Ham .. this morning "West Ham are in talks with Manuel Pellegrini" .. they make it up as they go along .. he's not leaving for West Ham of all clubs.
Hate all the s**** they come out to fill their pages with when the actual football stops, it really eats away at any positivity folks had from a really good season.
ERROR you are not allowed to use images of Shola without his consent
Image Removed Automagically

seatonsluicetoon
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by seatonsluicetoon » Fri May 18, 2018 8:37 am

gotcoffee wrote:SSN is as bad as the tabloids ... yesterday Rafa was about to walk into West Ham .. this morning "West Ham are in talks with Manuel Pellegrini" .. they make it up as they go along .. he's not leaving for West Ham of all clubs.
Hate all the s**** they come out to fill their pages with when the actual football stops, it really eats away at any positivity folks had from a really good season.
I agree but wouldn’t it be wonderful if our club would just put the rumour to bed by making an official statement? If we are trying to sell then I can understand why we can’t do that but then if we are trying to sell then there’s surely no way Rafa walks until he knows who his boss and financial backer is going to be next season.
Supercalifragilisticexpiameobi

Ramone
Interblew
Interblew

Post by Ramone » Fri May 18, 2018 8:50 am

West Ham constantly try to make big noises about the players/managers they're going to sign and inevitably end up with someone like Moyes. I'd be extremely surprised if Rafa ended up going there.
REQUIEM

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Fri May 18, 2018 9:51 am

It's Pellegrini.
Kindly deeds done for free!

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Mon May 21, 2018 3:27 pm

Ramone wrote:West Ham constantly try to make big noises about the players/managers they're going to sign and inevitably end up with someone like Moyes. I'd be extremely surprised if Rafa ended up going there.
Be surprised if he goes anywhere. Will run out his contract here his footballing reputation and reputation with our fans intact.

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Tue May 22, 2018 7:38 am

West Ham have appointed Pellegrini, panic over for now. <whistle>

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44163423
Last edited by UlversToon on Tue May 22, 2018 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Tue May 22, 2018 7:47 am

People need to remember Rafa isn't the sort of person who just walks out on clubs, he's a project manager, he starts something and he's determined to go through with it till the end, that is his character, with us he is loved more than anywhere else (other than Liverpool) he has no reason to just walk out on us for another club no matter how s*** Ashley is.